Art is the only serious thing in the world. And the artist is the only person who is never serious. Oscar Wilde
Updated on 8 September, 2018
We thank everyone who have attended our prize distribution ceremony event held on Saturday, 8th September, 2018 @ Global Indian International School, Uppal, Hyderabad.
Very special thanks to our Cheif Guest Sri Ranga Raju garu for gracing the event and spending some valuable time with all the winners and also to Raja Kishore garu, Asst. Vice President, CSC Academy, Ministry of Electronics & IT, Government of India for presiding the meeting and giving valuable message to the children, parents, teachers and all of us.
Updated on 12 August 2018:
We have successfully completed our final stage competition - "State Level Competition" with district level winners from all districts participated in this edition of event. Here are some photos from this event held @ Foster Billabong High International High School, Saket, Kapra, ECIL, Hyderabad.
Updated on 4 August 2018:
Thank you for your school's participation in "Telangana State Level Drawing Competition - 2018" and encouraging children to indulge into arts, spending time with colors, family, art teachers, thinking more about new ideas at each level of competition thus moving away from addictive smart phone gaming technologies and hazardous radiation. We all are clear winners here. We congratulate every participant, their parents, their teachers, their school's management, and everyone who supported us in winning this noble cause.
We are very pleased to inform that CSC Academy - a part of Ministry of Electronics & IT, Govt. of India; after looking at your encouragement, has associated with us to encourage all these talented children further, they have announced a digital gift to every winner, irrespective of level, i.e. everyone who got a medal at school level will be awarded with British Council | EnglishStrokes Courses: (http://www.englishstrokes.com/courses/)
All the courses subscription will be awarded for all the winners. Based on their knowledge and skill level they can take any/all courses.
To give access to these courses, they require some registration information and we will contact all the schools soon with a prescribed form to gather the same.
Now, we are pleased to announce Hyderabad District Level Competition winners. All these winners are qualified to participate in State Level Competition where all other district's winners will be competing.
State Level Competition will be held as per our schedule i.e. on Sunday, 12th August 2018 at 12 noon at:
Foster Billabong High International SchoolSaket – phase II ,
Beside V.L.R Gardens,
Kapra, ECIL post,
Hyderabad – 500062
Google Map: https://goo.gl/maps/gyPy4YiJFe52
Duration for this event will be 60 minutes. Topics will be the same. Children must show their next level skills by coming up with new ideas and NOT to do the same earlier drawings/paintings. Remaining terms and conditions are same as mentioned in our brochure.
The venue will be shared by Thursday evening with Google Maps link.
Hoping to do our best with next level event as well.
Updated on 20 June 2018:
Cultivating Art conducting Telangana State Level Drawing Competition in association with Government of India, Ministry of IT, as part of "Swatch Bharath Abhyan" to nurture and encourage children of all ages and capabilities to engage them in the arts.
Children are a hugely important part of Cultivating Art and we’re passionate about celebrating their talent, enthusiasm, and potential. We care about the benefits creativity can have for children’s development, well-being and, ultimately, we want to help inspire the next generation of artists and creatives.
We actively engage hundreds of schools around the state and welcome all children and young people from 3-16 years old to engage, look, learn, draw, paint, create, make, and share their creations with us.
Children are often very creative by nature and there are some incredibly talented young artists out there. Anything that encourages and develops this talent is something to be celebrated, and Cultivating Art's competition provides one of the very best opportunities around.
In today's generation kids are more attracted to smart phones, touch screens rather than natural activities like playing, drawing, acting, singing, etc. Even parent's also having no time or resources around to make kids play and learn arts. Cultivating Art wants to provide such opportunities for kids, parents, schools, etc, in association with Government, NGO's, enthusiastic people.
"Telangana State Level Drawing Competition - 2018" is part of Government of India's prestigious social awareness program "Swachh Bharat Abhiyan" to engage children of all ages and capabilities into art and move them away from hazardous mobile phones.
The main objective of this competition is to educate children about nature, connect with nature, learn about cleanliness, keeping premises / house / school / city / state / country - clean, neat, and safe.
What is in for Schools???
- Creative Platform for budding artists
- Discovering art in students
- School profile will be published on our website - you get state-wide publicity
- Student's profiles will be published - to show case your student's strength state-wide
- Winner's art work will be published - to show case your quality of teaching state-wide
- Additional extra-curricular activity for your students
- Inspire kids to paint their dreams, along with amazing support, and encouragement by us
- Helping your students compete at state level
- Positive image in parent's view by encouraging arts in kids
- A chance to win "Best School - Cultivating Art" trophy for maximum number of winners
- A chance to win "Best Participant School" trophy for maximum number of participants
- No cost involved at all
What is in for Students???
- A platform for children to learn, practice, compete, perform, gain from their hidden talents
- Each Student's profile will be published - to show case their strength world-wide
- Winner's art work will be published - to show case their quality work world-wide
- Additional extra-curricular activity apart from their regular studies
- Free crayons / water color paints - they can take them home
- Participation Certificate for every participant
- Merit Certificate and Medals for winners at category level
- Winners gets cash prize at district and state level
- Exhibit their hidden talents and show case their potential
- Recognize and hone their skills to develop their passion into a career choice
- If interested, we can help them sell their arts for a price - all money goes back to artist only
1. Class Level Winners:
a) If total number of participants in a class is less than 10 - then each participant will get a participation certificate only
b) If total no. of participants in a class is 10-20 - then one winner will be announced with a medal and merit certificate
c) If total no. of participants in a class is more than 20 - then three winners will be announced with gold, silver, and bronze medals and merit certificates
2. District Level Winners:
1st Prize - Rs. 1250 with Shield
2nd Prize - Rs. 750 with Shield
3rd Prize - Rs. 500 with Shield
3. State Level Winners:
1st Prize - Rs. 3000 with Trophy
2nd Prize - Rs. 2000 with Trophy
3rd Prize - Rs. 1000 with Trophy
22 July 2018
Schools can decide their convenient competition date but must be earlier than 22 July 2018
29 July - 5 August - District Level Competition
Cultivating Art will organize district level competitions during 29 July to 5 August. Exact schedule for each district will be informed personally.
12 August - State Level Competition
The grand final competition at state level will be conducted on 12 August.
Terms and Conditions:
- The time duration for the contest is 60 minutes.
- School can decide their convenient date for school level competition.
- Venue for school level competition will be their respective schools.
- School level competition must be finished by 22nd July 2018
- School can allow outside students as well with same criteria as per their own students.
- Students from all over India are allowed to participate in the competition.
- School must confirm their competition date, number of participants by at least 10 days earlier.
- School will have to submit minimum 20 entries to participate in this competition.
- Cultivating Art will hand-over all the materials like - drawing sheets, crayons, water colors, etc. by at least 1 day earlier than their competition date.
- District level competitions will be conducted a school centrally located in that district
- State level competitions will be held at a school in Hyderabad
- All rights are reserved by Cultivating Art
- Entry fee for each participant is Rs. 100 (rupees one hundred only)
- Entry fee must be sent only through Cash or D.D.
- D.D in favor of "Cultivating Art" payable at Hyderabad.
- Drawings will not be returned.
- Cultivating Art will never use any of the drawings for any commercial use ever
- Renowned personality in respective field will judge the entries.
- Judges decision is final without any jurisdiction.
- The prizes information would be informed personally through SMS & email